What you need know:
- You can access the Level 3 through any of the following formats:
Live Weekly, Live Sprint or Self-Paced
- You will need to attend every workshop and complete every task. If you miss a workshop you will need to get in touch with the facilitation team to catch up via a recording.
- Training Seminars happen every Monday morning at 10am. These are recommended as a way to enhance your experience and deepen your learning. The seminars are open to alumni, so you can continue to join these meetings and continue to benefit from our professional development community beyond the course.
- The Level 3 in Education and Training takes 4 hours/ week for 7 weeks to complete.
- Unit 1: Safeguarding for Tutors
- Unit 2: Relationship Matters
- Unit 3: The Learning Loop (a responsive planning tool)
- Unit 4: Barriers for Learning: Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, Mental Health
- Unit 5: Powerful Feedback
- Unit 6: Live Topic Review
- Unit 7: Written Assessment
You will also need to book in for:
- Assessed Portfolio Support: Sessions in the second week of each month, check calendar for dates
- Live Topic Reviews: Sessions in the second week of each month, check calendar for dates
This course is for you if:
- You’re starting out as a tutor
- You’re a tutor looking for a refresher course
- You’re an agency or organisation leader looking for a proven training solution for a large number of tutors.
Note: This course is particularly effective when followed up with tutor-coaching.