What you need know:
- The fastest way to complete our training, Live Sprints happen on the first week of every month.
- Workshops are Monday- Thursday evenings at 7.15pm-9pm BST. We combine rich content with group discussions, so please be ready to engage and contribute.
- You will need to attend every workshop and complete every task.
- Training Seminars happen every Monday morning at 10am. These are recommended as a way to enhance your experience and deepen your learning. The seminars are open to alumni, so you can continue to join these meetings and continue to benefit from our professional development community beyond the course.
- The CPD-Accredited Tutor Training takes 2-3 hours/ week for 4 weeks to complete.
- Unit 1: Safeguarding for Tutors
- Unit 2: Relationship Matters
- Unit 3: The Learning Loop (a responsive planning tool)
- Unit 4: Barriers for Learning: Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, Mental Health
This course is for you if:
- You’re starting out as a tutor
- You’re a tutor looking for a refresher course
- You’re an agency or organisation leader looking for a proven training solution for a large number of tutors.
Note: This course is particularly effective when followed up with tutor-coaching.