Level 3 Qualification for Tutors (QT20/L3)
Our Level 3 Qualification for Tutors is an 8-week online facilitated course covering the roles and responsibilities involved in teaching and learning, with a particular focus on inclusion, assessment and feedback.
Over 6 weeks of online learning, tutors will have the opportunity to absorb and reflect upon the foundations of teaching and learning, guided by facilitators and within a supportive learning community.
This qualification is based on the Level 3 in Education and Training, internationally accredited by Ofqual. It also comes with the use of our Qualified Tutor Quality Mark, to help you set yourself apart as a qualified tutor.
- Welcome Week
- Unit 1: Safeguarding for Tutors
- Unit 2: Relationship Matters
- Unit 3: The Learning Loop (a responsive planning tool)
- Unit 4: Barriers for Learning: Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and Mental Health
- Unit 5: Powerful Feedback
- Unit 6: Shared Tutoring Observations
- Unit 7: Assessment Portfolio
- Post Course Activities
You can access the course material in your own time, and will benefit from the chance to learn alongside a cohort of peers and join optional live online meet-ups every week.