It’s time. We’ve come to the ONE HUNDREDTH (100th) episode of the Qualified Tutor Podcast. To say we’re proud is an understatement. Thank you for being here with us.
For a podcast about tutoring, that niche, hush-hush and often ‘sidelined’ part of education, to reach 100 episodes and almost 8000 downloads shows this industry is more important now than ever.
To celebrate this milestone, we’ve brought together 3 leaders from the tutoring landscape to conduct an important and hugely insightful analysis of the state of play in tutoring in 2022, strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Those leaders are:
- Founder of The Profs, Richard Evans
- CEO of LearnCube, Alex Asher
- Founder of Qualified Tutor, Julia Silver
- alongside Podcast Host, Ludo Millar
By the end of the conversation, you will (hopefully) leave feeling a whole lot more confident about the future of tutoring and how to tackle any problems that may arise. Oh and as ever, a whole load of pioneering ideas to take forward … you can thank us later.
- Join The Qualified Tutor Podcast Group in the Qualified Tutor Community and meet fellow listeners like you!
- ️⭐️ Enjoy the podcast? Give us a 5-star review!
- Visit speakpipe.com/QualifiedTutorPodcast to have your voice heard by answering the questions we asked our panellists this week
“There’s a real depth of incredible talent in the tutoring industry” – Alex