Yuliya Kosko understands the difficulties that many parents find themselves in when it comes to their children’s education. That’s why EducAd Consulting was formed.
With a powerful shared vision of a high-quality, targeted approach to family support and to understand the whole needs of the family, parents and children, Yuliya and her co-founder, Ivona, along with their network of talented tutors, provide advice and tuition to a small but close-knit community of foreign-based families looking for high-quality British education.
It’s quite the vision.
And thank you to Nudge Education for sponsoring this episode and for partnering as Lead Sponsors of the Love Tutoring Festival 2, taking place from Monday 24th – Friday 28th January 2022.
- Find out how you can join the EducAd tutor community at educadconsulting.com and on Facebook
- Join The Qualified Tutor Podcast Group in the Qualified Tutor Community and meet fellow listeners like you!
- ️⭐️ Enjoy the podcast? Give us a 5-star review!
- Leave your responses to next week’s questions (below) on SpeakPipe at speakpipe.com/QualifiedTutorPodcast and we’ll play the best responses at the end of the episode:
• If we’re constantly trying to get noticed and be different, then isn’t everything marketing?
• What do you do once you’ve ‘got different’?
“We want to work with tutors who share our vision of a high-quality, targeted approach to family support“