“I want to bring about change and increase diversity in the world of tech“. This is the dream of speaker, writer and tech innovator, Carolyn Adagala. Who’s with Carolyn?
Carolyn has spent time in a number of top-level positions across several industries, including most notably the automotive industry. Along the way, Carolyn has seen a lot of women be restricted by a sense of overwhelm and self-doubt, what we know now as Imposter Syndrome.
But Carolyn’s also felt it herself too. And that’s what gives Carolyn that first-hand experience that is so important for everyone, including us educators.
Take your first steps to stepping over and beyond this self-doubt with Carolyn’s handy tips here …
And Carolyn has another project up her sleeve for us educators too – check it out from [21:52].
And finally, thank you to LearnCube for sponsoring this episode and for partnering with us at the Love Tutoring Festival 2, from Monday 24th – Friday 28th January 2022.
- Check our Carolyn’s work with Women in Tech at womenintech.co.uk
- Contact Carolyn on LinkedIn to find out more about her upcoming research paper
- Join The Qualified Tutor Podcast Group in the Qualified Tutor Community and meet fellow listeners like you!
- ️⭐️ Enjoy the podcast? Give us a 5-star review!
- Visit speakpipe.com/QualifiedTutorPodcast to give your thoughts on the podcast and what you’d like to hear next from us!
“You cannot fight something you do not know … the most important thing you can do to counteract Imposter Syndrome is to raise your awareness of it“