It’s not often that you come across someone with the passion and spirit of Linda Ugelow. A lifelong dancer and performer, Linda removes the anxiety and fear of speaking with confidence.
What you’ll find here is an eloquent and self-effacing exploration of the intersection between public speaking and effective pedagogy.
The applicability of Linda’s teachings for public speakers to effective teaching is hugely significant and couldn’t be more timely: believing in your learner, allowing them to be their unique self and creating that trustful environment that allows them to make mistakes.
In so many parts of our lives, we’re asked to speak, to ‘perform’, in front of others, be it colleagues, clients or friends and, for educators, students and parents of students. Linda helps people remove those blocks and doubts that creep up and prevent us from delivering our voice and our vision clearly.
Listen in to see if Linda can help inspire you too …
- Grab a copy of Linda’s transformational book, Delight in the Limelight
- If you’re not in a position to purchase the book, check out Linda’s Empowerment Kit
- And if you want more Linda, you can find all of her podcast appearances at lindaugelow.com/podcasts
- Join The Qualified Tutor Podcast Group in the Qualified Tutor Community and meet fellow listeners like you!
- ️⭐️ Enjoy the podcast? Give us a 5-star review!
- Visit speakpipe.com/QualifiedTutorPodcast to have your voice heard by posing your thoughts and questions to Linda
“Every sentence we say is a sigh, an exhale … it’s this experience of release and there’s something incredibly physically satisfying about making resonance on a breath“