If you find an educator with the energy for inspiring children’s passion for learning, get in touch. Reuven Tzalmona delivers hands-on STEM workshops for kids (and parents, too): they’re electric.
Hailing from Toronto, Reuven was able to transform his live in-person, How Cool Is That? classes into online sessions when the lockdown first struck. But he’s always asserted that there is no replacing the in-person touch and feel of interactive learning. And since last year, he’s been running these sessions in person again, helping students (and parents) see the power of hands-on and inquiry-based learning, with experiments and projects such as Battle Tops, Marble Maze, Zipliner and Airplane Launcher.
Inquiry-based learning is the future of education – hear how you can be a part of it in this conversation …
- Check out How Cool Is That? at howcoolisthatteacher.com
- Get in touch with Reuven at email@example.com
- Fresh from listening to the episode, find out more about Bloom’s Taxonomy and Vygotsky’s Zone of Proximal Development
- Join The Qualified Tutor Podcast Group in the Qualified Tutor Community and meet fellow listeners like you!
- ️⭐️ Enjoy the podcast? Give us a 5-star review!
- Visit speakpipe.com/QualifiedTutorPodcast to have your voice heard by posing your thoughts and questions to Reuven
“Student-led learning is really where education happens“