Omar El Dokani has big plans for tutoring. And at the age of just 20, he has plenty of time to put them into action. Listen in to one of the most exciting young minds in tutoring today.
Omar left school in 2020 and after turning down a place at university, raised funds for his digital networking platform, Interjoin.
The initial stages saw huge growth and, having always planned to extend the Interjoin umbrella into more markets, him and his team launched Interjoin Teach: the one-on-one tutoring platform that matches a huge pool of tutors worldwide with students from the Middle East and Asia, and then into the UK and Europe.
Here, Ludo and Omar discuss what these plans mean for international tutoring in 2022 and what Omar has learnt about finding his way in business at such a young age.
Watch. This. Space.
- Check out the soon-to-be-relaunched Interjoin Teach site at interjoin.com
- Connect with Omar on LinkedIn
- Join the newly launched and incredibly exciting LTC Connect: a packed calendar of events & content across our 6 Hubs: English, Maths, Science, Wellbeing, SEND and Business. Just £7.50 per month for access to all the content in all 6 Hubs
- ️⭐️ Enjoy the podcast? Give us a 5-star review!
- Visit speakpipe.com/QualifiedTutorPodcast to have your voice heard by posing your thoughts and questions to Omar
“I don’t really like the word ‘tutoring’, I prefer the word ‘learning advancement’ because tutoring signifies that you’re falling behind somewhere“