We’re at our 99th episode. To get you excited for the big moment, we brought 3-time podcast guest, Mike Michalowicz, back to the table to inspire you once again.
Mike is the author of a hugely valuable series of books on leadership, small business and marketing. It’s a scarily impressive list and Mike’s appetite for serving entrepreneurial leaders all over the world doesn’t appear to be slowing …
His latest book, Get Different, stands out from the rest, literally.
‘Better is not better. Different is better’ is a phrase we’ve heard a good deal of late, not least because Mike’s business partner, Justin Wise, spoke about this exact topic at the Love Tutoring Festival in late January 2022.
- Check out Mike’s latest book, aimed at kids, called My Money Bunnies, all about financial education for children
- What does your business need from you next? Check out Mike’s book Fix This Next
- Want your business to run itself? Check out Clockwork
- Want to learn how to put profit first? Check out Profit First
- Is your business growing too fast or too slow? Check out Pumpkin Plan
- Is your business about to take off? Check out Surge
- Kicking things off from your own home? Check out The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur
- Join The Qualified Tutor Podcast Group in the Qualified Tutor Community and meet fellow listeners like you!
- ️⭐️ Enjoy the podcast? Give us a 5-star review!
- Visit speakpipe.com/QualifiedTutorPodcast to have your voice heard by answering the questions we asked Mike this week
“If you are a small business that’s better, you have a responsibility to get noticed“