Ok so you’re involved in education. You might well be an educator yourself. Do you ever reflect that the system you work in could be reimagined for the better? Ian Siegel has made it his mission – here’s how.
As CEO of a highly successful tutoring company, Streamline Learning, Ian sees personal tuition first hand. With over 15,000 hours of tutoring under his belt, Ian has come to understand the stresses, strains and pressures that mainstream education has put on students.
His newly released book, The Tutor Bible, Learning to Learn Again, sharpens our minds to the fundamental issue in the classroom system of today: the lack of focus on the student.
A deeply thoughtful conversation steeped in empathy (for students) and passion (for a better future), there is a particular line that strikes a real chord: ‘Like plants growing towards the sun, people grow towards affirmation‘.
Have a great week 😊
- Grab yourself a copy of The Tutor Bible at amazon.com/Tutor-Bible-Learning-Learn-Again-ebook/dp/B09WRM9TG8
- Check Ian and his team’s mission at streamlinelearning.com
- Find out more about Ian personally at ian-siegel.com
- Join The Qualified Tutor Podcast Group in the Qualified Tutor Community and meet fellow listeners like you!
- ️⭐️ Enjoy the podcast? Give us a 5-star review!
- Visit speakpipe.com/QualifiedTutorPodcast to have your voice heard by posing your thoughts and questions to Ian
“Like plants growing towards the sun, people grow towards affirmation“