Welcome to the Level Up Teaching Summit 2022 Co-Organisers, Crystal Weber and Tim Gascoigne. One returning and one debut guest combine to discuss ESL teaching and why it matters for all tutors.
Tim and Crystal have known each other for a long time, both with long and storied careers in the online and ‘bricks-and-mortar’ teaching set-ups. Their work has allowed them both to experience a huge range of teaching environments and create their own businesses that thrive, and help others do the same.
They came together this year to create a special online event to celebrate the lives and work of online tutors, to create positive momentum heading into 2023 and to provide high-quality, year-end CPD for educators.
The result is the Level Up Teaching Summit, held all day (on US Eastern time) on Friday 2nd December.
See you there!
Thank you to episode sponsors, Newman Tuition.
- Grab your FREE ticket to the Summit at levelupteachingsummit.com
- Check out Tim’s teacher coaching business on his Youtube channel and connect with him on LinkedIn
- Check out Crystal’s ESL curricula business at Crystal Clear ESL and connect with her on LinkedIn
- Join the newly launched and incredibly exciting LTC Connect: a packed calendar of events & content across our 6 Hubs: English, Maths, Science, Wellbeing, SEND and Business. Just £7.50 per month for access to all the content in all 6 Hubs
- ️⭐️ Enjoy the podcast? Give us a 5-star review!
- Visit speakpipe.com/QualifiedTutorPodcast to have your voice heard by posing your thoughts and questions to Crystal and Tim
Tim: “It’s too easy to stagnate in our businesses … the Level Up Summit is intended to help inspire people to realise their potential and keep doing amazing things“