What would it take for you to get into education podcasts? Well, you’re here. So that’s the first step. The next step is to catch Ludo and TandTeaching co-host Arthur Moore help spread the good word of edu podcasting.
Here, Ludo and fellow podcast host, Arthur, sit around and chat memories and tales of teachers gone by, the rise of cognitive science in education and, of course, podcasting. In a wide ranging conversation, they settle on (at least) one key takeaway: those who are devoted to education have a job to do = help increase the visibility of and support for edu podcasts.
There are so many top education podcasts out there, highlighting the incredible work of educators around the world and showcasing the breadth of work across the sector we call ‘education’: from tutoring to foreign language learning, from teaching & learning tips to test prep advice.
Go and find your favourites and share them with those around you. Hell, you might even enjoy it so much that you start your own one day.
- THE NEXT STEP is to go and listen to the latest episode of Arthur and Mike Harrowell’s TandTeaching Podcast at mooreedu.co.uk/tandteaching or on their Twitter page
- Connect with Arthur on LinkedIn
- Join The Qualified Tutor Podcast Group in the Love Tutoring Community and meet fellow listeners like you!
- ️⭐️ Enjoy the podcast? Give us a 5-star review!
- Visit speakpipe.com/QualifiedTutorPodcast to have your voice heard by posing your thoughts and questions to Arthur
“The typical time a teacher gives a student to answer a question is less time than it takes a Formula 1 team to change the tyres on an F1 car … and that makes no sense“