Atul Rana is a tutor with a very strong online presence. Conducting his first tutoring session in October 2006, Atul has built a large following of professional, dedicated tutors.
If every online tutor had the same outlook and commitment as Atul, the tutoring world would look just a little rosier. Here, we discuss the pitfalls of the current system of education, the difference between expert and novice tutors and developing one’s own unique style of tutoring.
Catch Atul from Twitter to LinkedIn to Facebook and many more at:
- Twitter page with over 2.7k followers
- Facebook singing livestream page
- Blog page
- #MathsChatLive on Youtube
- Maths Tutors UK Facebook Community
- Science Tutors UK Facebook Community
- Social Media Representative for BitPaper
- Speaker at MathsConf26 on Saturday 10th July 2021
“The only thing that’s rewarded by the system is getting the right answer … and that’s performance”